Terms & Conditions
Delivery Charges are based on total spend. Up £100 there is a delivery charge of £4.99. Over £100 delivery is free to the U.K.
If you need something quickly, then contact us and we will provide a postal quaotation.
We may restrict any postcode delivery at our discretion.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
For all Delivery Options:
Each order made will be charged separately. If only part of your order is available, we will only dispatch the items that are in stock, and cancel the out of stock items. You will not be charged for anything we don’t send to you.
Whilst we are able to deliver to your work address, remember that these orders may take slightly longer to get to you. But be sure we'll do everything we can to get it there as soon as possible.
Creating a Contract
The steps required to create a contract between you and Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts.
1. You place an order for your products on the Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
2. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Gordon House.
3. When your product is shipped from us we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
4. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
The reasons for non-acceptance of an order by Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts may be a result of one of the following:
1. The product you ordered being unavailable from stock; or
2. Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
3. The identification of a pricing or product description error.
Goods can either be returned to store or by post (see below). Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all Items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
Goods must be returned with your original receipt and be in the condition that they were purchased. Without a receipt we will exchange or refund in vouchers at the last known selling price. Further exceptions apply, please ask instore.
If your payment card expires before we process your refund please contact Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts by telephone on 01862 811737 with your order number, postcode and new card details.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
Exceptions to Refund Policy
We cannot accept pierced earrings for a refund for hygene purposes. Please note this does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
Free Returns to Store
Gordon House Gallery and Mike Ross Arts will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund for you under our refunds policy.
Returns by post
You can return goods to us via the Post Office to: Gordon House Gallery, High Street, Dornoch IV25 3SH
The parcel should contain:
1. The item(s) you purchased that you wish to return in their original condition.
2. Please download and complete the Returns Form from the Returns page on our website, return this with the order.
You will need to pay for the postage but we will refund the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item received is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the post. You must ensure that your items are securely packaged, and obtain a proof of posting. Please allow at least two days for your goods to reach us.
Please note that we are not able to give exchanges for goods returned by post, and you should allow 28 days to receive your refund.
If you need advice on returning by post, please contact our shop on 01862 811737 or via e-mail at Michel.email@example.com
This section gives details of some relevant pieces of legislation. It is not intended to be exhaustive.
Sale of Goods
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights. Under the Sale of Goods Act, the goods we sell you must: 1. conform to the description we have given you 2. be of satisfactory quality. 3. be fit for purpose. 4. be safe.
You have statutory rights to have goods which do not meet these standards repaired or replaced, or in certain circumstances you can receive a refund.